By traveling frequently, I tend to learn how to be a smart packer and know the essentials with some ‘wants’ in between. Adding a portion of style, I choose accents that are not only limited to make everything look pretty but also come in handy when adventure kicks in. I don’t also easily give in to expensive buys just to meet my travel needs as there are items that are of high quality yet not costly.
While working and preparing for upcoming trips, I share with you five travel items I currently love which you can also add in your list. This is not a sponsored post thus, all products featured below are the ones I personally use and trust. Enjoy! 😊
1. SJCAM SJ4000 Wi-Fi Action CameraFrom the moment I first laid my hands on it, I knew SJCAM would become a constant travel buddy. I mentioned about this item (used for the first time) in Whale Shark Watching post and its quality doesn’t disappoint. Perfect for any kind of adventure – water, sports, name it! Not to mention, it’s way cheaper than other action cameras.
2. Mandala Round Beach BlanketWhen I received this item from Tosave.com, the boho and island girl in me was so ecstatic! Not only the appearance is appealing, but also it does its purpose in travel. With its fine and lightweight fabric, this round blanket hits the spot when going to the beach.
3. YunTeng Monopod and Mini Tripod SetI’m very delighted with this recent purchase for my trips as aside from being very affordable (as set!), the monopod and mini tripod work well with mobile phone and action camera. Also, these two are so handy that they even fit on a carry-on bag.
4. Insulated Folding Picnic BasketI always love picnics and chill weekends so a big basket is part of the list. This was also sent by Tosave.com and I’m really amazed by its overall look and quality. The picnic basket is foldable with zipper cover and two grip handles. Its insulated cooler maintains freshness of the food and keep it hot/cold for a period. It has also internal support frames to make it sturdy. Cool!
5. Travel PouchIf you follow me on Instagram and watch my IG stories, you’d know how much I love writing. My everyday or travel bag always consists of a planner, notebook and pen so I have this travel pouch to hold my writing stuff as well as secure important documents (e.g. tickets, itinerary, random receipts) when traveling.
What’s your go-to travel item? Feel free to share them below!